When I'm not behind the camera, I'm working on some other passions of mine!
Digital marketing accidentally fell into my hands. When I was sixteen, I pursued a “365 Days” project on Flickr, taking a photo a day in 2010. As I improved my photography skills, I became more visually insightful and analyzed the statistics on the platform. This experience changed my career path. Recently graduated with a BBA in Digital Media Management from St. Edward's University, I now want to help businesses (especially smaller businesses) improve their brand awareness on all platforms through looking at their visual content, but also the numbers.
Want a simple, one-page PDF? Check out my resume here!
Marketing intern, cratejoy
Austin, Texas | Summer-Spring 2016-17
- Assists in the marketing strategy of 500+ merchants on the platform, with verticals such as beauty, bookish, geek & gamer, family & kids, etc.
- Uses Facebook’s Business Manager and Google Analytics to measure KPIs for boosted social media postings
- Creates unboxing video series to share on social media accounts (24 videos with a sum of 1.537M views)
- Creates an online inventory for product photography with 60+ merchant boxes
- Consults and coaches merchants with their marketing strategies through visuals and social media
- Works cross-functionally within marketing, project management, and sales to drive engagement and revenue in YouTube Influencer series (12 videos generated 7000 clicks and 75 sales within 12 weeks)
ACCOUNT RESEARCH INTERN, INK PR
Austin, Texas | Spring 2016
- Supported account activities with well-researched press lists and editorial calendars.
- Assisted in the pre-launch of a client’s premiere on ABC’s Shark Tank.
Social content Intern, RideSCOUT
Austin, Texas | Summer-Fall 2015
- Monitored Facebook & Instagram accounts.
- Increased Instagram followers by 4.71% in the span of eight weeks
- Pushed #MobilityATX to become the #1 trending topic on Twitter in Austin.